Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Makes Me Wonder...

"I wanna make a jigsaw puzzle that's 40,000 pieces. And when you finish it, it says 'GO OUTSIDE'."
This quote just makes me laugh. Once I start a project and I am in what I call "The Creative Zone," no one can stop me from doing what I need to do. I can spend hours, and even days, just getting something I see in my head onto paper. Just spending that much time on something, it just makes me wonder...how many people say that about me when I'm working?? But then...when I finally finish, people finally understand why I spend all that time. Because they finally get to see what creative mess was floating around in my head that kept me awake at night, or what kept me quiet for so long so I can focus. But as long as I can get people to see what I see...it makes all the time I spend on my artwork worth it in the end. So...note to whoever sees me working on my stuff...I'll go outside...AFTER I'm done and ready.



1 comment:

  1. You won't go outside when you finish though.... You'll just go be lazy, and not creating, somewhere else. Haha :) LOVE this one!

    ReplyDelete